NOTE: Be sure to purchase and complete the FBI Assessment before you enroll with this or any other course.
This course is designed to help you understand that marriage is difficult
for any couple to sustain over a lifetime. Life’s trials—the pressure of
making a living, of parenting, of resisting temptations to unfaithfulness
or selfishness—can strain any marriage.
But Christian marriage offers hope. The hope that a husband and wife,
by intentionally choosing to learn how to love faithfully and sacrificially
as Jesus did, may keep their covenant promises for a lifetime. In this
class you will learn that marriage is a covenant, a relationship based on
promises and commitment, not just feelings—though love is most
Goal of this course:
• Develop and maintain healthy boundaries
• Facilitate cohesion and communication
• Promote problem-solving by a better understanding of family
• Build empathy and understanding
• Reduce conflict within the family